If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable hospital in Abuja is seeking friendly, helpful and experienced FEMALE Customer Service Representatives to join our rapidly growing business, and help us make our customers happy. If successful, you will work within the Customer Services Team acting as a first point of contact assisting customers face-to-face, via telephone and email with their enquiries and order related queries.
- Greets and interacts with patients/family/significant other in a courteous and professional manner.
- Working closely with the Operations team, to deliver excellent service to customers
- Dispatches calls regarding other hospital services.
- Resolving issues with customer via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Assisting with customer queries relating to hospital’s products and services.
- Taking inbound calls from existing and prospective clients
- Making outbound calls to customers for feedback and follow-up purposes
- Assisting with the management of our social media sites
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Female Applicants ONLY
- Minimum, Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a Reputable University.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience in a call centre or face-to-face setting.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent written English
- Minimum intermediate level Typing Skills
- Sound numeracy skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Meticulous record keeping ability
- Proficient use of MS Outlook (will be tested)
- Experience in developing and executing a plan for engaging customers and meeting customer needs
Method of Application
Send CV Only. Please do not attach any other documents.
Subject of mail: CUSTOMER CARE
APPLICATIONS SENT WRONGLY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED