Islamic Website Manager at Rafeeqee.com
Posted on: 27 November, 2013
Deadline: 15 January, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Rafeeqee
Rafeeqee was established in 2013 in the United State of America. Its main objective is to serve as a platform for aiding Islamic mentoring activities.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
- Must have strong marketing skills.
- Will be reaching out to Islamic organization and associations
- Must have good writing skill.
- Will be updating and administer Facebook page, proposal emails, some blogging and website content updates
- Must posess strong customer service skill. Will be making some phone calls
- Must be a practicing Muslim that prays, know the Quran and Hadith to some level, and follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- Can work from home (don't have to worry about transportation)
- Agree to meet a "REALISTIC" weekly and monthly target/goals that is fair to Website owner and you the employee. Please note, there is no sales involve.
- Must have fresh ideas, realistic, driven.
- Preferably a graduate (doesn't matter if OND, HND, or BSc).
- Current University students can apply
- This job will require a very high level of writing and marketing Skills. if you don't poses the requirement, dont apply.
- Base Salary: N10,000 per month
- Bonus: If minimum monthly targets are met N30,000 per month
- Allowance (Internet/laptop charging) - N8,000
- Allowance(Telephone)- N2,000
- Allowance (Transportation)- N5,000
- Total Pay per month: N55,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RafeeqeeSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH