Islamic Website Manager at Rafeeqee.com
Posted on: 27 November, 2013
Deadline: 15 January, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Rafeeqee
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rafeeqee was established in 2013 in the United State of America. Its main objective is to serve as a platform for aiding Islamic mentoring activities.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
- Must have strong marketing skills.
- Will be reaching out to Islamic organization and associations
- Must have good writing skill.
- Will be updating and administer Facebook page, proposal emails, some blogging and website content updates
- Must posess strong customer service skill. Will be making some phone calls
- Must be a practicing Muslim that prays, know the Quran and Hadith to some level, and follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- Can work from home (don't have to worry about transportation)
- Agree to meet a "REALISTIC" weekly and monthly target/goals that is fair to Website owner and you the employee. Please note, there is no sales involve.
- Must have fresh ideas, realistic, driven.
- Preferably a graduate (doesn't matter if OND, HND, or BSc).
- Current University students can apply
- This job will require a very high level of writing and marketing Skills. if you don't poses the requirement, dont apply.
- Base Salary: N10,000 per month
- Bonus: If minimum monthly targets are met N30,000 per month
- Allowance (Internet/laptop charging) - N8,000
- Allowance(Telephone)- N2,000
- Allowance (Transportation)- N5,000
- Total Pay per month: N55,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RafeeqeeSimilar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited