A fast growing news magazine based in Abuja requires the services of the under listed positions for its daily newspaper taking off soon.
Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc in Mass Communication, Social Sciences or the Humanities with at least 10 years experience in Newspaper editing and should be computer literate.
2. Deputy Editor: Same as above but with at least 8 years experience.
3. Assistant Editors- Same as above but with at least 7 years experience
4. Reporters: Same as above but with at least 5 years experience
5. Feature Writer- At least 5 years experience and computer literate
6. Proof Reader: B.Sc/B.ed English with at least 3 years cognate experience.
7. Graphic Designer:
At least a B.Sc in Social Science bit with at least 4 years experience in Newspaper designing and planning; should have experience in the use of page maker.
8. Circulation Manager North and Southern Operations:
B.Sc or its equivalent in marketing but with 10 years experience in daily Newspaper circulation.
9. Advert Executive:
With at least a B.Sc. in any Business related courses and over 3 years experience in the advert industry.
Method Of Application
Only qualified persons are advised to apply within one week of this publication:
Nigerian Newsworld Magazine
Block A1, AMAC Plaza,
Beside Heritage House,
Sultan Abubaka Way
Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.