If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
With 24 brands and more than 10,000 employees, Hayat Holding possesses high-quality brands and dynamic teams in the various sectors in which it operates. The holding's brands enjoy steady growth, not only in Turkey but also in regional and global markets. Exporting to 101 countries, the holding is taking confident steps towards becoming a regional leader.
Contract & Policy Development
- Review and advise on internal policies and ensure that they comply with all business, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Review and draft legal documents, contracts and correspondence.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation or other forms of dispute management initiated.
- Formulate compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Prepare reports for the department.
- Collaborate with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
Legal Associate must have between 2 - 3 years PQE in both FMCG and private practice to support HKN’s legal Operations.
- Law degree from an accredited university.
- Called to the Nigerian Bar.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience post call.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with corporate-commercial laws applicable to FMCG;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in dealing with government/regulators, enforcement agents.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Presentation packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with large amount of raw data;
- Self-driven, analytical and willingness to learn.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com