Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Duties and responsibilities
- Timely procurement and delivery of high quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility.
- Preparing of Job Orders
- Ensure delivery of procured items
- Dealings with suppliers, manufacturers and vendors as regards quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- To have supply-chain work-related skills, production and processing as well as customer and personnel service skills.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and the Microsoft environment is highly essential.
- Minimum of HND in a business field such as economics, logistics, accountingor any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Applicant must be a holder ofDegree in a business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 5 years experience as a practicing Procurement Officer in a reputable organization.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Machine Operator at Efficacy Construction Company
- Fresh Jobs at Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited
- Technical Manager at CA Global Headhunters
- Interior Designer at MDAD Atelier
- Job Vacancies at Arbico Plc
- Job Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company