Jobs at Nampak Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: 27 February, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
Nampak Nigeria Limited is a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position below:
- Must have Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields: Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent Science or Engineering Courses.
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years' work experience in a Manufacturing Organization particularly in Laboratory/Microbiology with knowledge in Laboratory Techniques and Equipment.
- Must have sound know how of Bacteria Agents with ability to carry out Standard Chemical Tests.
- Must have knowledge in interpreting Research Outcomes, Research Assignments and preparation of Research Reports with ability to perform Organizational Problem solving initiatives.
- Must be computer literate with statistical analysis ability, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision
go to method of application »
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old.
- Have a B.Sc degree in Personnel Management or equivalent fields.
- Must have Certificates in Training and Development.
- Have good communication, writing & interpersonal skills and must be fluent in English Language.
- A minimum of sound experience of 5 years work experience in Training and Development in a reputable Organization.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) is very essential including Professional Membership of the Training and Development body in Nigeria.
- Must have strong Leadership, Management and Organizational Skills.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work under pressure including being a Team Leader.
- In addition, candidate must be honest, hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Head, Human Resources/Admin
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Transport Supervisor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at ReelFruit
- Interior Designer at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Finance Analyst at Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
- Graduate Sales Interns at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Contract & Litigation Manager at Nigerian Breweries Plc
- Sales Driver at Combination Industries
- Assistant Manager, Modern Trade at CWAY Food and Beverages