Associate/Senior Associate at a Law Firm
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A legal firm seeks to fill the below role
General legal support and advisory; legal research, minimal litigation; ADR, with focus on Mediation and Mediation Advocacy. Long term focus and business development/rain-maker potential and/or capabiity.
Qualifiaction and Experience:
- 4 – 7 years post callto the Bar & NYSC;
- Designation: Associate – Snr. Associate
- (Prospect of Growth to Partner in 2 - 5 years, for the right candidate).
- Candidates must have at least a second class lower Degree from a recognized University – preferably first-generation University - as well as the Nigerian Law School; LL.M. or prior non-law degree would be a plus;
- Experience in General Practice and Corporate Commercial Law, with some exposure to Energy (Oil & Gas), and/or Taxation, and possibly Power (Electricity);
- Qualifications/Accreditations in Mediation and/or Mediation Advocacy, plus a measure of litigation, will be an added advantage, in that order;
- Should have excellent drafting and general writing skills and IT – Word Processing, Excel and Power Point;
- Must be able to carry out research, write papers and make presentations and work with minimal, or even no, supervision;
- Long-term growth outlook, essential; prospects of partnership; and
- Demonstrated ability or potential to develop business or to be a fee earner will be a plus.
- Competitive, with prospects of partnership, for the right candidate. (Possibly N1.8m – N2.4m).
Between March 15 andMay 1, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Legal Counsel at Graystone Solicitors
- Senior Litigation Counsel at a Law Firm - Stresert Services Limited