Mothercare Nigeria is recruiting qualified candidates into the following position
As Head of E-Commerce: You are required to act as a central point of contact for web projects, improving the retail website performance, defining and implementing a strategy for the future growth of the online business.
Age: 25-35 years
• Lead the programme to ensure a successful launch of e-comrnerce in the Nigerian market working with the Mothercare Intemational E-Commerce team, Mothercare's strategic implementation partner for e-commerce, Mothercare Nigeria's own internal business functions and third parties where applicable.
• Deliver a strategic review of current operations and make recommendations for future development
• Ensure brand consistency of online presence
• Focus on product merchandising, promotional positioning and impact to drive the online version of the website to increase sales and revenue.
• Monitor end to end customer experience of the site including post sale fulfilment and call centre operations
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong project management skills
• Already be established as a commercially creative and ideas focused E-Commerce Manager or Head of E-Commerce
• Strong understanding of web technologies
• Strong understanding of operational management of an E-Commerce site including merchandising, customer services and fulfilment
• Extensive experience in using Magento and other ecommerce platforms
• Experience in working with global retail brands
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.