Vacancy At The American University of Nigeria
Posted on: 25 November, 2013
Deadline: 27 November, 2013
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking a Permanent Administrative Officer. This position is a local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Summary of Position:
- The Administrative Officer contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the Department of Facilities Managements by providing administrative, inventory control services in an effective and efficient manner.
- He/She shall maintain confidential record.
- The position is also expected to handle a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously as directed by Director of Facilities Management.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, software Engineering or any related field or excellent experience in a similar position.
- At least three (3) years' experience working in a relevant position.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Expertise competence with MS Office, Excel, and Access database applications.
- Experience preparing meeting agendas, minutes, letters and memos accurately.
- Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
- Excellent accounting and inventory control knowledge
- Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, creates / implements actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Skill in typing/word processing and use of personal computer/software.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy confidentiality
- Knowledge of applicable university policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure and operation of AUN departments and units.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to: email@example.com before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about American University of Nigeria (AUN)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at The Precious Cornerstone University (PCU)
- Director of Schools at Bridge International Academies
- Teachers at Greensprings School
- Content Writer at Kbits Social Platform
- Chief Security Officer at the Federal University Lafia
- Nursery Assistant at The Pier School
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Chief Security Officer at the University of Jos