Psyntech Limited Recruits Executive Secretary/CEO
Posted on: 25 November, 2013
Deadline: 5 December, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
Psyntech Limited - Our Client, a reputable National Business Association with a drive to promote the professional integrity, development and ethical standards of its members, is looking for suitably qualified and enterprising candidates who share these values to fill the following position:
- Reports to the Chairman of Council
- Strategy and implementation of Governing Council policy
- Ensuring the data base of all members is always up to date
- Designing organizational operating model
- Creating value for members of the organization
- Providing leadership and managing the entire team
- Managing and reviewing clients' investment portfolios
- Advising clients about various investment options
- Helping clients develop their investment strategy
- Researching financial markets
- Keeping clients informed about their investments and changes in the market
- Instructing stock market traders to achieve the best market prices
- Marketing organisational services to new clients.
- Must be between 37 45 years
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University in management, economics, finance, mathematics, accounting or any other related field
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration, management or any related field would be an added advantage
- Certification in any of the following professional courses (ICAN, ACCA, ACA, CFA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in research, business and financial management
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience with board-level or related experience
- Must have strong knowledge of financial markets Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and other related markets.
- Qualified Stockbroker will be desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to build an effective team
- Excellent IT, research and numerical skills
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office and other relevant software packages
- Familiarity with current reporting and research tools.
- Must be energetic, visionary and result oriented
- Must be proactive, self-driven and morally sound
- Good team player with the ability to motivate others.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Subject of the email should be "Executive Secretary/ CEO."
- CV’s should be titled according to candidate’s name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified candidates may be asked to resume work on short notice.
- Deadline for submission of CV's is 5th December, 2013.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Whytecleon Limited
- IT Account Manager at WOW Jobs
- Front Desk Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Business Development Associates at Cumbrian Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Brand and Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Company Secretaries at Oscar Temple
- Retail Operations Manager at Platinum Careers