Psyntech Limited Recruits Executive Secretary/CEO
Posted on: 25 November, 2013
Deadline: 5 December, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Psyntech Limited - Our Client, a reputable National Business Association with a drive to promote the professional integrity, development and ethical standards of its members, is looking for suitably qualified and enterprising candidates who share these values to fill the following position:
- Reports to the Chairman of Council
- Strategy and implementation of Governing Council policy
- Ensuring the data base of all members is always up to date
- Designing organizational operating model
- Creating value for members of the organization
- Providing leadership and managing the entire team
- Managing and reviewing clients' investment portfolios
- Advising clients about various investment options
- Helping clients develop their investment strategy
- Researching financial markets
- Keeping clients informed about their investments and changes in the market
- Instructing stock market traders to achieve the best market prices
- Marketing organisational services to new clients.
- Must be between 37 45 years
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University in management, economics, finance, mathematics, accounting or any other related field
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration, management or any related field would be an added advantage
- Certification in any of the following professional courses (ICAN, ACCA, ACA, CFA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in research, business and financial management
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience with board-level or related experience
- Must have strong knowledge of financial markets Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and other related markets.
- Qualified Stockbroker will be desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to build an effective team
- Excellent IT, research and numerical skills
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office and other relevant software packages
- Familiarity with current reporting and research tools.
- Must be energetic, visionary and result oriented
- Must be proactive, self-driven and morally sound
- Good team player with the ability to motivate others.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Subject of the email should be "Executive Secretary/ CEO."
- CV’s should be titled according to candidate’s name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified candidates may be asked to resume work on short notice.
- Deadline for submission of CV's is 5th December, 2013.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group