Heights n Colours Interiors, an interior décor outfit strategically creating a niche as a global brand in interior design and decoration is looking for a young creative, people person who loves challenges, can surpass targets and deliverables and appreciates beautiful spaces.
The Assistant Sales Executive will be required to promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, demonstrates products and services to existing or potential customers to assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizations product and services
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with technical service areas
- Participates in trade shows, conventions and exhibitions
Qualification and Skills
- Possess a post secondary degree in any discipline.
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Be result orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In depth use of micro soft office package and the internet search engines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management skills and good knowledge of business etiquette
- A genuine smile with a love for meeting people
- Honest and trust worthy
- Pay attention to details
- A positive attitude to life
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org For further inquiries please call 07044997757
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale