IT Manager / System Administrator at TapToPay Limited
Posted on: 25 November, 2013
Deadline: 31 December, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
TaptoPay Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Card Systems Holdings Ltd. TaptoPay provides Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) Systems for public transportation transactions, such as for bus, rail, ferry, as well as for other non-transit micro-payment transactions including those at roads, parking gates, fast food chains, convenience stores and vending machines.
TaptoPay's AFC system aims to enhance the efficiency of transportation fare and other micro payment collection by expanding customer base, increasing transaction speed and reducing operation costs.
The TaptoPay business is growing very rapidly owing to state-of-art technologies employed and owing to the vast network of customers established by ACS. In particular, TaptoPay is a pioneer to provide AFC systems in Africa. We are now inviting high caliber candidates to join our company for the following position:
- Set up and maintain a reliable IT infrastructure to implement routine monitoring and administrative work for the network, systems, Windows Active Directory and Linux servers, desktop and laptop computers.
- Handle system setup, backup, trouble-shooting, administration of servers, systems and networks, system performance tuning
- Provide end-user support on the systems and all in-house computers (desktop/ laptop/ LAN).
- Procure and manage IT software and hardware equipment and components.
- Oversee the technical deployment tasks such as physical installation of devices/equipment in the installation and deployment of the system.
- Facilitate communication between local partners and Hong Kong headquarters.
- Required to work during non-office hours occasionally in case of urgent problems.
- Responsible for other ad hoc assignments.
- University graduate in Electronic Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in Windows installation, system administration, backup, recovery, tuning and security
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Windows Server
- Familiar with Linux is an advantage
- Good knowledge on computer hardware, system and software applications
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Strong drive, excellent work ethics and a strong commitment to the team and company's success
- Willing to travel
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as System Administrator.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited
- PHP Developer Intern at Genex Insights
- CX Business Solutions Lead / Digital Transformations Architect at Oracle Nigeria
- Account Manager at MasterCard Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Technical HR Recruiter at Veripark Software Solutions
- Job Openings at Rembrandt Global Solutions