A large conglomerate situated at its new site along Lekki-Epe Expressway requires the services of:
JOB OVERVIEW INCLUDES:-
• To Manage, control and ensure that company accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles, ensuring that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line with the approved polities and procedures.
• Oversee the general daily operations of the finance department, prepare monthly financial reports and preparation of cash flow forecast. Monitor actual cash flow against forecast and take the necessary measures to remedy variances.
• Design, establish and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives.
• B.Sc./HND or its equivalent in Accounting
• A minimum of 10-12 years of experience in a senior level Pfnance or Accounting position
• ACA/ACCA Professional qualification
Prospective applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree/HND in Engineering discipline with over 10 years in the moulding and casting industry.
• To supervise the execution of mould production
• Ensure that all moulds operation are executed in accordance with all relevant codes of practices, quality control plans etc.
• The person we are searching for must have a good degree in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences from a recognised University with the following qualities
• 5 years post NYSC experience in a chair and coolers manufacturing company.
• Must be between tha age of 25 and 30 years of age.
• Ability to meet and surpass set targets would be an added advantage.
• Remuneration is very attractive
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications with detailed resume to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 50175