We are a leading international player in marine services that offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services. The position being recruited for is a SENIOR OFFICER, CREW BOAT MARKETING based in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities for this role is as summarized below:
• Assist in contract tendering
• Responsible for market intelligence and analysis of the Nigerian market for the crew boat segment
• Timely preparation and submission of Tenders and Offers
• Accurate maintenance of information on Tenders and Offers database
• Business Development for Crew Boats
• To ensure the deployment of supply vessels from contract agreement
Line Reporting & Functional Linkage
• Reports to the Deputy Marketing Manager, Crew Boats.
• Must have understanding of current and emerging market trends
• At least 3 years experience in the Oil&Gas or marine industry
• Must haw Marine Contracts and commercial acumen or expertise
• Must possess skills in project management
• Must have working knowledge of marketing principles
• Excellent copyright skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Reportwriting, procedures and business correspondences
• Product awareness and customer knowledge
Competencies and skills
• Drive for results
• Teamwork orientation
• Strong interpersonal skills and self-confidence
• Strong attention to details "
• Ability to work under Stress to meet project deadlines
• Effective communication skills
• Analytical skil] with a focus on problem solving
Bachelor's degree in Social Science. Engineering or similar fields, with a minimum of Second Class Upper division.
Strong computer knowledge with a focus on MS Office tools/packages
Compensation is competitive and depends on experience and qualification
All applications should be addressed with the job title as the subject matter of the ernail and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of advert publication.