Buyology Company Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 21 November, 2013
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
We are a fast growing online retailer dedicated to making life easier to our customers everyday and we seek a qualified candidate to fill the role of Sales/Business Development/Business Manager.
- Serve as primary liaison between the Company and its vendor partners
- Negotiate and manage key partnerships and vendor relations, with a focus on service levels and cost reductions.
- Work with existing vendor base to negotiate terms improvement, develop new incentive programs, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods to our fulfillment centers
- Establish new vendor relations in support of selection expansion and margin improvement
- Update and maintain vendor database as necessary, and analyze, set, and track vendor performance.
- Ensure operational metrics excellence across supplier base; resolve escalated vendor-driven operational issues.
- Monitor and guide orders from procurement to accurate and timely issuance of delivery orders and invoices to customers as required.
- Maintain good relationship and liaise on timely delivery with customers and vendors.
- Assist in planning and scheduling of product supply and demand
- Track order status and product availability
- Responsible for delivery of orders
- Able to secure highest quality products and services at the best possible prices.·
- Work with existing vendor base to negotiate terms improvement, develop new incentive programs, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods to our fulfillment centers or delivery points
- Prepare and submit documentation in accordance with order requirements
- Handle and attend to any post order issues; non conformance, warranty claims and resolution of customers’ complaints to ensure on-going customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve all operational problems related to the timely availability of products, working closely with merchandising.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Candidate must have a valid driver's licence and be able to drive., have a good knowledge of Lagos roads, and must be possess extremely good marketing skills that will translate to sales.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B. Sc in any related course
- Minimum of 1-3 years work experience
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and forward thinking problem solvers to join our dynamic team
- Creativity, intelligence and a healthy sense of fun.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Aldelia Group
- Content Manager at Polo Limited
- Procurement Executives at IL Bagno Nigeria Limited
- General Manager- Sales at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales Executives at IL Bagno
- Sales and Marketing Roles at School Kits Limited
- Entry-level Front Desk Personnel (Female) at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Jobs at Stream Insight Limited