Buyology Company Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 21 November, 2013
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Buyology Company Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a fast growing online retailer dedicated to making life easier to our customers everyday and we seek a qualified candidate to fill the role of Sales/Business Development/Business Manager.
- Serve as primary liaison between the Company and its vendor partners
- Negotiate and manage key partnerships and vendor relations, with a focus on service levels and cost reductions.
- Work with existing vendor base to negotiate terms improvement, develop new incentive programs, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods to our fulfillment centers
- Establish new vendor relations in support of selection expansion and margin improvement
- Update and maintain vendor database as necessary, and analyze, set, and track vendor performance.
- Ensure operational metrics excellence across supplier base; resolve escalated vendor-driven operational issues.
- Monitor and guide orders from procurement to accurate and timely issuance of delivery orders and invoices to customers as required.
- Maintain good relationship and liaise on timely delivery with customers and vendors.
- Assist in planning and scheduling of product supply and demand
- Track order status and product availability
- Responsible for delivery of orders
- Able to secure highest quality products and services at the best possible prices.·
- Work with existing vendor base to negotiate terms improvement, develop new incentive programs, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods to our fulfillment centers or delivery points
- Prepare and submit documentation in accordance with order requirements
- Handle and attend to any post order issues; non conformance, warranty claims and resolution of customers’ complaints to ensure on-going customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve all operational problems related to the timely availability of products, working closely with merchandising.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Candidate must have a valid driver's licence and be able to drive., have a good knowledge of Lagos roads, and must be possess extremely good marketing skills that will translate to sales.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B. Sc in any related course
- Minimum of 1-3 years work experience
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and forward thinking problem solvers to join our dynamic team
- Creativity, intelligence and a healthy sense of fun.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Buyology Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Montaigne Place
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Jobs at IL Bagno
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Sundry Markets Limited
- Material Control Regional Assistant at Transsion Holdings