Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position of:
- Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives with all relevant stakeholders and facilitate transfer of best practice
- Identify process improvement opportunities from Service Reviews and feedback to SQM (or equivalent)
- Identify competitive best practices from clients, TBSM staff, Front office staff and feedback to Head, TBSM
- Lead and enhance client support by driving co-ordination within our global TBSM and CSG network to build solutions for our clients’ needs
- Manage end-to-end service support with internal stakeholders on escalation of service gaps
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Review service performance with our clients and generate ways to continuously improve service level standards as well as client efficiency (if appropriate)
- Conduct service reviews (regional / country) to identify and close gaps between clients needs and service delivery
- Analytics – review client data on a periodic basis through service reviews on transaction volumes, channel utilization, referrals (or TAT), queries, complaints, etc
- Monitor high value transaction processing, use authority for prioritization of transactions, when critical to client
- Conduct client visits – introduction, relationship building initiated by TB Sales to resolve issues and service relationship with Client’s Operations and Treasury counterparts
- Conduct proactive visits on transaction volumes, issues raised, etc
- Communicate client feedbacks to TB Sales and/or OCC RM on client needs and products
- Support the RFP process and play the role of a service specialist.
- Coordinate and conduct client trainings with internal stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills
- Good first degree (BSc) preferrably in social sciences
- 5 to 7 years experience in financial sector, prefarably capital market operations
- Clear understanding of Nigeria capital market is an added advantage
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- Candidate must be numerate and fast thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online. Note: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria - SCB and click Search, then click Operations Officer.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.