GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the position of:
Ref No: 191113-1
Location - Town / City: Agbara, Lagos
Reporting To (Job Title): Head of Engineering
The job exists to lead maintenance of all TetraPak equipment and related Processing equipment with emphasis on delivering KPIs for TetraPak equipment in a manner that will constantly result in efficient, reliable, safe and cost effective operation.
- Lead Tetra maintenance team to deliver maintenance KPIs for Tetra Engineering section
- Direct supervision, asset care and maintenance up keep of Tetrapak equipment
- Ensure training and retraining of technicians on repairs and maintenance of all Tetrapak equipment
- Stock up critical spares; maintain spare parts level to enhance speedy attention to repairs and maintenance locally.
- Perform TetraPak Maintenance System on all Tetra equipment
- Ensuring that all TetraPak Equipment are kept in appropriate usable condition at all times.
- Professional job scheduling and proper work planning to ensure effective preventive maintenance.
- Provide adequate leadership for the maintenance crew during plant repairs.
- Enforcement of the use of personal protective equipment to ensure safe working habit.
- All measurement achieved meets up with specification and quality standards.
- Plan budget and manage spend for the tetra value stream.
- Play an importance role in the installation and test running of new equipment to save time and cost of installation.
- HND/BSC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency on Electrical troubleshooting and PLC
- At least 4 years experience in TetraPak maintenance
- Hands on experience on maintenance of TetraPak machines (TBA8, TBA19, Compact Flex, TCA1, and Distribution Equipment).
- Must have attended Technical training(s) on TetraPak equipment maintenance.
- Good supervisory management knowledge is essential.
- Must possess good analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- Must be versatile in equipment testing and repair capability.
- Versatile in problem solving theories (fault finding and solving trouble shooting).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale