Technical Solutions Representative at Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Posted on: 20 November, 2013
Deadline: 2 December, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Hewlett Packard - HP
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company's offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
HP is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical)
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
- Ability to provide direction and guidance to process improvements
- Ability to articulate clearly, recommend and explain resolutions /clients.
- Understand and utilize ITIL
- Represent and lead an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry
- Conference / trade show, vendor meeting, e.t.c.
- Partners actively with the Sales Pursuit team
- Role be based in Port Harcourt
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical Diploma or equivalent working experience
- Typically requires 3-5 years general IT related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
- Specific knowledge and training with HP products. Knowledge of multiple product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, tier 2 or 3 support
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
- Superior customer service skills
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience, knowledge and resolution ability
- Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
- Ability train peers on solutions
- Ability to take full ownership for resolution with escalated customers
- Ability to lead technical action plans
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hewlett Packard - HPSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company
- IT Associates at Sulfman Consulting Limited
- Office Assistants at Conciliandos Solutions Limited
- Database Administrators at Byteworks
- Jobs at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Talent Sourcing and Acquisition Lead at Venture Garden Group
- Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leaders at Visa Incorporated
- Business Development Executives (B2B, B2C) at Precision Payment Solutions Limited