Our client, a group of companies in the business of telecommunication and power services wishes to fill the following vacant positions:
We seek fast learning Science and Engineering graduate Network Engineers as design, implementation, management and maintenance Systems Engineers to support our growing network. Your duties may also require occasional travel outside Lagos.
• Relevant experience in Information Technology, web design, application & development .
• Able to Implement Network Projects especially Cisco Routers. Wireless Radios, VOIP, Network Security etc.
• Experience in Network maintenance and management.
• Candidate must possess a B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Candidate must possess relevant professional qualifications (COREN, MNSE, CCNA or equivalent)
• Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2 etc) will be an added advantage
• OND with very good Networking experience can also apply
Apply through this link - http://www.lextorahjobs.com/vacancies/view/485
We are looking for a. confident person, able to Build and manage a marketing strategy, recognize unexplored potentials and develop a corporate marketing policy for our organisation.
Work Experlence & Requirements
• Relevant experience in similar role
• Relevant proven sales achievements.
• Dynamic and innovative individual with the ability to start & close business deals
• Excellent Customer Service and Research skills.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
• The candidate must be self motivated and be ready to work without supervision
• B.Sc Marketing/Business Administration or any related discipline.
• Possession of MBA or relevant professional qualifications may be an added advantage
• Member of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria or related professional bodies
Apply through this link - http://www.lextorahjobs.com/vacancies/view/486
Work Experience & Requirement
Apply through this link - http://www.lextorahjobs.com/vacancies/view/487
Interested & qualified candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae as MS-word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org