We have been retained by a leader, within its niche in the oil and gas industry, at both the national and global levels. Our client, a company with strong reputation behind it and a bright future ahead of it, requires the services of highly skilled, self-motivated and dedicated professionals ready to work under their own initiative, putting in enormous effort and long hours, with tenacity to achieve results.
Holding down a critical Senior Management position, with full responsibility for P&L of the company in Nigeria, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Strategic Orientation: Defining and establishing overall Strategic Business Plan, including goals and objectives in the short, medium and long term.
• Process and Operational Imperatives: Align company's process and operational models to contract agreement, whilst ensuring consistent and quality delivery on client expectations.
• People Management and Organisational Development: Create effective teams and enabling environment that allows people employ their talents in achieving organisational objectives in a mutually beneficial relationship.
• Customer Service and Financial Leadership: Partner internal and external customers to deliver world-class service and ensure consistent achievement of corporate financial Objectives, including budgets and regulatory/ statutory requirements.
• Technology/Innovation: Employ cutting-edge technology and innovativeness to deliver niche leadership in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
• Degree qualified in Engineering, Business Management, Procurement or related field
• Not less than 20 years' post graduate experience, with at least 7 years in a senior management role
• Knowledge of business development, procurement, supply chain and contract management
• Deep knowledge of financial forecasting and rnanaqement, auditing and financial reporting
• Previous experience in the oil and gas industry, energy sector or transportation will be an advantage
• Commercially astute and with proven P&L responsibility and track record of growing revenue, cost management, and delivery against KPls
• Experience of process redesign and operations management.
• Practical experience of sales, marketing, customer management and account management
• Visible leadership skills within challenging performance environments
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Excellent PC skills including MS Office, Internet e.t.c.
Holding down a key Middle Management position, with full responsibility for creating a conducive work environment, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Manpower Planning and Development: PartiCipate in recruitment, inductionj orientation, confirmation, career management, promotion, .as well as competence and performance management
• Employee Relations - Manage employee communication and involvement, disciplinary/ grievance procedure and disengagement process
• Benefits and Compensation: Administer wages and salaries, incentive schemes management, pensions/ provident fund and statutory contributions
• Learning and Development: Undertake training needs assessment, pre and post training evaluation, training implementation and developmental programme execution/ assessment
• Degree qualified in Social Sciences, Humanities or related field. MBA in HR will be an added advantage
• At least 10 years' experience in Human Resources, 2 of which must be in a multinational environment
• Experience in oil and gas industry would he an advantage
• Hands-on experience in Manpower Planning and Development, Employee Relations, Benefits and Compensation Management as well as Learning and Development will enhance suitability of applicants
• Must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Our client offers competitive compensation and an exciting work environment.
Interested candidates should apply within two weeks, providing full career and compensation details along with personal contact information, to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org