Applications are required from result oriented candidates to fill the following positions in a well established Construction Company based in Port Harcourt.
• Ideal Candidate should possess a minimum of B.Eng. Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
• The Candidate must have the necessary skills to manage a large Workshop with a large fleet of Construction Equipments and Vehicles.
• Must be good in preventive maintenance culture as well as having good leadership qualities.
• Must be computer literate (proficiency in preventive maintenance software will be an added advantage).
• Must have a minimum of 15 years post graduate experience.
• Should have good experience in Maintenance, Servicing and repairs of Light/Heavy Duty Construction Equiprnents, Plants, Trucks, Cars, Concrete and Asphalt Hatching Plants in a workshop environment.
• Must be result oriented, target driven, strategic and innovative as to meet up with modern challenges.
• Must be able to Maintain Company equipment and tools to ensure they are available for immediate use,
• Registration with the Nigerian Society of Engineers (N.S.E) will be an added advantage.
• Ideal Candidate must be well organized and should be able to render periodic stock reports to Management for proper stock control.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, Excel and other relevant packages.
• should also posses University degree in Accounting or Related field, a Master's degree will be all advantage and should haw at least 5 years work experience in the same field.
Candidate without the requisite experience need not apply. If you have the requisite experience and interested in challenges, forward your application enclosing detailed CV, Contact Address, Reference and Phone Numbers within 2 weeks from date of publication to: P.O.Box 73455 Victoria Island, Lagos.