Social Media Expert At The Rainbow Book Club (RBC)
Posted on: 18 November, 2013
Deadline: 25 November, 2013
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
The Rainbow Book Club (RBC) seeks to contribute to the development of African society by encouraging people to read. We believe that reading is one of the keys to creating an enlightened and self – empowering society. In particular, the RBC promotes reading amongst children and young adults.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Design and implement social media strategies, products and tools
- Drive the Group's ongoing efforts to integrate social and news media as a key component of its publicity campaign
- Drive the Group s engagement with the social community, including partners, prospects, volunteers, and art leaders daily via our social media properties
- Write, publish and maintain current content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and other corporate social media properties with the aim of engaging audience
- Create and maintain social media content calendar.
- Meet with various stakeholders to collect content for calendar
- Monitor social properties for response opportunities
- Moderate user-generated posts and replies
- Respond to comments and replies quickly with poise and tact
- Translate marketing and PR content into highly engaging, social-friendly content
- Track effectiveness of individual posts and tweets
- Interpret insights and community conversations into actionable recommendations
- Influencer monitoring and engagement.
Experience and Qualification:
- BA degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing Public Relations or related field preferred
- At least two year in a similar role
- Must be familiar with all social media/blog sites
- Must have a functional twitter handle, Facebook
- Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and a social personality by nature
- Strong ability for presentation skills (speaking and visual design) required
- Previous marketing, editorial, and/or public relations experience
- Proven ability to create and execute interactive social media campaigns
- Expertise publishing or participating on blogs, social news, video/photo sharing, social networking applications with a strong personal interactive reputation.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should send CV to: email@example.com with job title as mail title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University
- Associate Sales Director at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
- Nursery & Elementary School Teachers at Hebron Educational Services
- Administrative Roles at George Green Baptist College - Bowen University Teaching