A fast growing media business operating in the out of home advertising space with Head office in Lagos and majority owned by institutional investors.
The CEO will have overall P&L responsibility for the business and oversee all activities of the company particularly the commercial aspects, including site acquisition/development, marketing and sales.
• Provide leadership and guidance on acquisition of advert concessions and assets.
• Build and manage relationships with various tiers of government, government agencies, regulatory bodies, large corporates and professional associations
• Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance market share and profitability
• Set units' high-level goals and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring and supporting their operations
• Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the management team to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies
• Mentor and develop staff
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline (MBA degree or equivalent an added advantage)
• 15 years relevant work experience in reputable firms (Business development experience in Media, Real Estate or Financial Services a plus)
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset
Applicants should send resumes to email@example.com within 2 weeks of publication.