Law Office Vacancy
Posted on: 14 November, 2013
Deadline: 28 November, 2013
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
A leading law firm in Lagos, renowned for its international standards and network and highly reliant on ICT, requires the services of a Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Partner (MP).
- As PA s/he will work closely with the MP on a daily basis, providing administrative and secretarial support in order to help the MP effectively and efficiently manage his very busy schedule.
- Discretion and confidentiality are very essential attributes for this position.
- S/he must possess an impressionable personality as s/he will represent the MP in various fora.
• Have a Second Class Upper in a related discipline in the Social Sciences or Humanities, Law will be an added advantage.
• Have at least five years experience in a similar role
• Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools and the Internet
• Have excellent communication (written and spoken) skills.
• Be enthusiastic, reliable and flexible
• Be willing and able to work long hours
Remuneration package is very attractive.
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their CV and an application letter captioned "PA TO THE MP" to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two weeks from the date of this advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Legal Counsel at a Reputable Law Firm - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer at FRA Williams Chambers
- Legal Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates