A leading law firm in Lagos, renowned for its international standards and network and highly reliant on ICT, requires the services of a Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Partner (MP).
• Have a Second Class Upper in a related discipline in the Social Sciences or Humanities, Law will be an added advantage.
• Have at least five years experience in a similar role
• Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools and the Internet
• Have excellent communication (written and spoken) skills.
• Be enthusiastic, reliable and flexible
• Be willing and able to work long hours
Remuneration package is very attractive.
Interested persons should send their CV and an application letter captioned "PA TO THE MP" to email@example.com no later than two weeks from the date of this advert.