Omais Investment Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria in 1994 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. Its Corporate Head Office is located at 10, Dokun Ogundipe Avenue, off Aina Eleko Street, Idi-Iroko, Maryland, Lagos.
Omais Homes was established in 2006 to bridge the gap that exists in the property market, especially for the middle class. Thus, we are positioned to develop and build exquisite homes at affordable prices for young company executives without jeopardizing their desire to live in central cities like Lagos.
With this in mind, we are poised to carve a niche for ourselves by helping to solve the property acquisition problems of the middle and upper classes in order to make their dream of owning delightful homes a reality.
• Applicant must have at least a trade certificate or WAEC/NECO equivalent and must have worked as a chef for at least 5 years.
• The applicant must have knowledge of local and continental dishes.
• Applicants must have at least a WAEC/NECO certificate with a valid driver's license and must have minimum of 5 years' experience.
• The successful candidate must be conversant with Lagos roads and must know the pros and cons of traffic instructions.
• A good University degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying from a reputable institution.
• Ability to coordinate and simultaneously align various operating sites as wet as good communications skills.
• He or she must possess at least 5 years cognate experience.
The successful candidate is to carry out all secretarial and Administrative tasks within assigned unit with given guidelines and set goais. He/she must be willing to iearn and grow along with the company
• A degree in Law, English Language, Linguistics or any other Humanities.
• Experience of 5yrs and above in similar position
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
• Good knowledge of MS Office products,
• Excellent Business knowledge of the construction industry
• Ability to work independently with a service-oriented approach to work.
• Willingness to work flexible hours and ability to deal with complex issues.
Qualified candidates should forward their applications wnh detailed curriculum vitae within two weeks from the date of advertisement to: email@example.com OR
The HR/Admin. Manager
OMAIS INVESTMENTS NIGERIA LIMITED
10 Dokun Ogundipe Avenue,
Off Aina Eleko Street,