Several Jobs at Nampak Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 17 May, 2011
Deadline: 31 May, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
A reputable leading multinational manufacturing company with interests in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across the major sectors of the economy, requires the services of core professionals to fill available positions in the company in its bid to maintain quality services.
• Certificate of City and Guilds of London Institute and/or HND Certificate (Finals) in Mechanical Engineering focusing on Welding
Technology, Seaming Technology & Maintenance e.t.c.
• Must be honest, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
• 5 years working experience in a Can Making Organization (Metal Packaging).
PRINTERS AND COATING OPERATORS
• A Metal Decoration trained Printer/Coating Operators (Coater) with minimum qualification of West African School Certificate and / or Diploma in Printing Technology.
• With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
• Should be able to print and coat high quality jobs without supervision on preferably Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters
• 5 years working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTORS
• Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities.
• Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory practices.
• The age of the Applicants should be between 28 and 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
• Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
• Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
• Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
• Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
PRINTING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
• Must possess OND/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience in Metal Packaging with emphasis in Maintenance knowledge and expertise in Printing Lines.
• 5 years working experience in a similar Metal Packaging (Can-making) Manufacturing Organization will be an added advantage.
• HND/OND in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
• Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
• 3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and / or power distribution and Control system.
Method of Application
For all positions, interested and qualified Applicants should forward application letters and CVs to the undersigned through either the e-mail address or Private Mail Box address (by post) below within Two (2) weeks from this publication date:
Nampak Nigeria Plc.,
3-7 Metal Box Road, Ogba, Lagos.
PMB 21588, Ikeja, lagos. OR
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Jobs at an International Cable Manufacturing Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Productive People
- Fresh Job Opportunities at British American Tobacco
- Accounting Job Vacancy at a Reputable Production Company - Workforce Group
- Sales Vacancy at Epson