A leading Agro-allied company in Nigeria as a result of its strategic market expansion, requires the services of dynamic, self motivated and result oriented candidates for the following position;
The right candidate will be responsible for the following
• Lead and manage the overall quaiity assurance functions and follow through product quality performance
• Ensure quality of the finished products and raw-malerals meet the specification and standard required as well as enhancing the services of formulation.
• Review and interprete laboratory reports, analysis and proactive actions in problem solving.
• The candidate for this position must possess first degree in food technology, microbiology or bio-chemistry with minimum of five years on-hand experience and should be able to work independently.
The candidate for this position will perform the following functions;
• Ensuring optimal condition of our fleet and zero down time in all branches of the company.
• Manage repairs/maintenance. co-ordinate daily fleet checks to ensure that vehicles are top of the range at all times.
• Liaise with the independentiexternal mechanic to get the best from all our vehicles.
• Ensure the drivers adhere to the company regulations.
• Develop neet administrative standards and vehicle operating polcies.
• Prepare a fleet operations budget that wil! incorporated into the company's budget.
• Candidate for this position must possess not less than (3) years in transport management. with minimum of OND certificate.
The preferred candidate should be able to carry out the following:
• Design. set up, and carry out chemical experiment and analysis.
• Must operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
• Anaiyse data. testing products or paCkaging.
• Maintain laboratory safety and monitoring events.
• Candidates for this position must possess not less than (3) years experience in pharmaceutical company with a first degree in Industrial Chemistry.
Candidate for this position must be able to plan;
• Inventory operation from carriage inward to cycle time process.
• Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
• The right candidate for this position must possess first degree in any of the social sciences or numerical studies with (3) years experience.
Candidate for this position:
• Should be abte to track the inventory of all products in the store and warehouses.
• Maintain the proper records of materials relating to the receipt and issues of materials.
• Supplying information of materials, stock position and so on, wherever needed.
• Requirement for this position is first degree in purchasing and supply or any social science with of (3) years experience.
Candidate for this position will be responsible for;
The right candidate for this position will perform the following functions:
• Promote, seil and educate the animal health customers
• Develop and implement tactical sales plans for growing new business and expand current business.
• The candidate for this position must possess three years experience in selling health products and must be a veterinary doctor.
Interested candidates should forward their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this advertisement.