Vacancies In A Clearing & Freight Forwarding Company
Posted on: 12 November, 2013
Deadline: 26 November, 2013
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client a Clearing & Freight Forwarding Company with a wholly-owned subsidiary in the Fast Moving Consumer Good Industry, with special focus on Water Treatment Plant is looking for competent, hardworking, organzed and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies:
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline Degree. Masters Degree a Plus. "
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in a Clearing & Forwarding Company in Nigeria.
- Applicants should be 30 years and above.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for both import and export.
- Must have appropriate Knowledge of Inspection agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals, Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for Imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
- Must have knowledge of the Customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
- Mastery of the Internet for Business Purposes
- Pleasant Personality and Ability
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 6 years' cognate experience rn a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry preferabiy in the sales of Water Plant & Maintenance Business.
- B.Sc., Masters added advantage.
- A Bachelors degree In any discipline Degree with a Minimum of 6 years cognate expenence In a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry preferably in the sales of Water Plant & Maintenance Business.
- Applicants should be 30 years and above 'Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to originate, negotiate and close deals Sales & New Markets Development Experience Overseeing tne development of marketing literature
- Ability to win new clients, maintain reiationship and handle customer issues professionally.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Willingness to cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline at opportunities
go to method of application »
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline Degree Minimum of 6 years cognate expenence as a Water Treatment Utility Manager.
- Applicants should be 30 years and above "Skills and Knowledge to Install & Maintain Water Treatment Plants
- Performs routine, preventive andcorrective maintenance and repairs of all water treatment plant and equipment
- Ability to monitor and ensures the proper operation and routine maintenance of the water treatment plant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: email@example.com with relevant job titte and code stated in the subject line of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Procurement and Sourcing Analyst at Maersk Line
- Assistant Project Managers at a Global Shipping and Logistics Company - Fosad Consulting
- Professional Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Regional Account Manager at American AirSea Cargo
- Jobs at Parcel Line Logistics
- Accounting Jobs at Josepdam Port Services (JPS)
- Warehouse Manager at The Afriglobal Group