Vacancies In A Clearing & Freight Forwarding Company
Posted on: 12 November, 2013
Deadline: 26 November, 2013
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
Our client a Clearing & Freight Forwarding Company with a wholly-owned subsidiary in the Fast Moving Consumer Good Industry, with special focus on Water Treatment Plant is looking for competent, hardworking, organzed and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies:
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline Degree. Masters Degree a Plus. "
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in a Clearing & Forwarding Company in Nigeria.
- Applicants should be 30 years and above.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for both import and export.
- Must have appropriate Knowledge of Inspection agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals, Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for Imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
- Must have knowledge of the Customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
- Mastery of the Internet for Business Purposes
- Pleasant Personality and Ability
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 6 years' cognate experience rn a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry preferabiy in the sales of Water Plant & Maintenance Business.
- B.Sc., Masters added advantage.
- A Bachelors degree In any discipline Degree with a Minimum of 6 years cognate expenence In a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry preferably in the sales of Water Plant & Maintenance Business.
- Applicants should be 30 years and above 'Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to originate, negotiate and close deals Sales & New Markets Development Experience Overseeing tne development of marketing literature
- Ability to win new clients, maintain reiationship and handle customer issues professionally.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Willingness to cold call as appropriate within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline at opportunities
go to method of application »
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline Degree Minimum of 6 years cognate expenence as a Water Treatment Utility Manager.
- Applicants should be 30 years and above "Skills and Knowledge to Install & Maintain Water Treatment Plants
- Performs routine, preventive andcorrective maintenance and repairs of all water treatment plant and equipment
- Ability to monitor and ensures the proper operation and routine maintenance of the water treatment plant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: email@example.com with relevant job titte and code stated in the subject line of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Area HR Head - CAF at Damco Nigeria
- Address Verification and Collation Officers at Southern Infinity
- Executive Vacancy at a Freight Forwarding Firm - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- HR Directors at a Leading Logistic Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Workshop Manager/Mechanic at a Logistics/Transportation Company
- Head Operation Courier at a Reputable Courier Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Director of Operations at a Leading Marine Logistics Company - Aldelia Linited