EarthStream Is Recruiting
Posted on: 11 November, 2013
Deadline: 22 November, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at EarthStream
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
EarthStream is recuiting :
- 15 plus years of experience in completion engineering
- Minimum of 10 plus years in subsea completion operations.
- Experience should include design, planning and execution of sand control completions (frac packs and gravel packs) and intelligent completions (surface operated inflow control devices and monitoring).
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send application (quoting the job reference ID) to: email@example.com
Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on: +44 207 422 6861.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EarthStreamSimilar Jobs
- Procurement and Contracts Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Entry-Level Business Research Officer at TQ Consulting
- Divisional Head, Warehousing Solutions at WOWJobs
- Job Openings at Productive People Limited
- Digital Media Marketing/ Sales Executives at Kendor Consulting
- Restaurant Supervisor at Tusen Consulting
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime