Jobs At Qatar Airways
Posted on: 11 November, 2013
Deadline: 30 November, 2013
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View Jobs posted same day
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Reservations & Ticketing Agent | Qatar Airways | Lagos
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Commercial
Employment Type: Full Time –Permanent
City: Africa | Nigeria | Lagos
Last date of application: 30-Nov-2013
About Your Job:
- In this role you will be responible to assist in making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the the airlines lines and to assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- You will initiate and promote Qatar Airways products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction. You will deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
- To be successful in this role you must have a University Degree with a minimum of 1 years experience in an airline/travel/hospitality industry.
- You will be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and exposure to reservation system is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.
Method of Application
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Education Certificates
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of NOC (Upload CV for externals)
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited