Principal Wanted In A Mission School
Posted on: 8 November, 2013
Deadline: 27 November, 2013
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A mission school of repute situated in Lagos State (Ikorodu) with a record of academic excellence seeks to employ the services of an experienced, dynamic and suitably qualified Principal who has the capacity to produce the desired result to lead the school in its next phase of development.
- Minimum qualification of Masters Degree: M.ED, M.Sc (Ed), M.A(Ed).
- Possession of a minimum of five (5) years of post qualification working experience in the position.
- A team player that can work under minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV that must contain a daytime telephone number via e-mail to: email@example.com or by post to:
50A, Campbell Street,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Experienced English Teachers at Noble Hall Academy
- Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at Grundtvig International Secondary School
- Class Teachers at Toyrem Schools
- Teaching Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Job Vacancies at Mictec International School
- Job Opportunities at Mount Olive College, Umunya, Anambra