Principal Wanted In A Mission School
Posted on: 8 November, 2013
Deadline: 27 November, 2013
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A mission school of repute situated in Lagos State (Ikorodu) with a record of academic excellence seeks to employ the services of an experienced, dynamic and suitably qualified Principal who has the capacity to produce the desired result to lead the school in its next phase of development.
- Minimum qualification of Masters Degree: M.ED, M.Sc (Ed), M.A(Ed).
- Possession of a minimum of five (5) years of post qualification working experience in the position.
- A team player that can work under minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV that must contain a daytime telephone number via e-mail to: email@example.com or by post to:
50A, Campbell Street,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Teachers at Excel Tution Centre
- External Solicitor at Bayero University
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA)
- Teachers at SpringTree Academy
- Interns at Pasad Research Innovations Nigeria
- Graduate Administrative/HR Officer (Male) at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Elizade University
- Bursar at Sokoto State University