Graduate HR Trainee Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Posted on: 10 January, 2018
Deadline: 15 January, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
Reference #: HCM001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Human Resources
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Minimum Educational level - OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower in any related discipline
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added advantage)?
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?
Method of Application
TO VIEW SALARIES AT UNITED BANK FOR FRICA (UBA) CLICK HERE
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Bank for Africa (UBA)Similar Jobs
- Product Manager (Unit Head) at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Business Development Executives at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Credit Risk Associate at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
- Field Disbursement Officer - Regional Hub at the Islamic Development Bank
- Extended Term Consultant (ETC) - Macroeconomics, Trade and Investment (MTI) at the World Bank Group
- 2018 Access Bank Plc Dubai Recruitment Fair