Personal Assistant Wanted At HT Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2013
Deadline: 14 November, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
HT Limited - Our client is one of the fastest Company with a clear growth strategy, and we are hiring for highly qualified professional with good dedication to fill the position as a Personal Assistant.
Hiring: Personal Assistant Minimum 5 years work experience.
Administrative duties -
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation;
- Where required traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to
- provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Must be trained in ONE of the following disciplines: Political Science, Law, Public Administration.
- Min 5 years post qualification experience.
- Age Bracket 28 - 35.
- Sex - Female.
- Good Time Manager, Hard working and eye for detail.
- Dresses professionally with impeccable manners.
- Confident, Firm and Discreet.
- Flexible and can travel at short notice
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Administrative and analytic skills.
- Basic Computer Skills with ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Email and the Internet.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn the use of new IT systems and software.
- Negotiation and persuasive skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume stating qualifications, prior experience and accomplishment to: email@example.com with subject as "PERSONAL ASSISTANT"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Test Center Administrator at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Advisory Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
- Recruitment Consultant (HR) at Solution Finders Limited
- Logistics Roles at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit
- Accountants at HT-Limited
- Graduate Chartered Accountants at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Bakers at Productive People Limited