AACB Microfinance Bank Ltd Is Hiring
Posted on: 7 November, 2013
Deadline: 21 November, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ours is a leading Microflnance Bank located in a serene environment in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.
Vacancies exist for a dedicated, result-orlented, resourceful, intelligent, hardworking, post-NYSC graduates for the post of ACCOUNTANT.
- BSc (Hons) or HND in Accounting plus good mid-level professional qualification such as PE1 of ICAN.
- An MSc degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience of which 5 years shouid be a Branch Accountant in a reputable Bank or other Financial Institution.
Method of Application
If you are Interested and meet the requirements, please send your hand-wrltten application together with your CVs and photocopies of qualifications plus evidence of work-experience by hand to the Bank, or the undersigned by post within two weeks of this publication.
The Company Secretary
AACB Microfinance Bank Ltd
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company