AACB Microfinance Bank Ltd Is Hiring
Posted on: 7 November, 2013
Deadline: 21 November, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Ours is a leading Microflnance Bank located in a serene environment in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.
Vacancies exist for a dedicated, result-orlented, resourceful, intelligent, hardworking, post-NYSC graduates for the post of ACCOUNTANT.
- BSc (Hons) or HND in Accounting plus good mid-level professional qualification such as PE1 of ICAN.
- An MSc degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience of which 5 years shouid be a Branch Accountant in a reputable Bank or other Financial Institution.
Method of Application
If you are Interested and meet the requirements, please send your hand-wrltten application together with your CVs and photocopies of qualifications plus evidence of work-experience by hand to the Bank, or the undersigned by post within two weeks of this publication.
The Company Secretary
AACB Microfinance Bank Ltd
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- World Bank Group Recruiting for Senior Transport Specialist
- Business Development Executives at CLG Securities Limited
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Sales Business Development Manager at MaximusFX
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development