Executive Assets Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 6 November, 2013
Deadline: 12 November, 2013
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Executive Assets Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of: is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Establish new accounts, develop, coordinate, and monitor performance of existing ones
- Identify, cultivates, and solicit business from new companies and also initialize sales leads to determine potential of securing new business.
- Prepare proposals and contracts for clients;
- Ensure that total sales target in the region is met.
- Compliance to all approved policies, processes and procedures.
- Generate weekly reports.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Good degree from any recognized institution.
- Membership of related professional body is a plus but not a must.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in business development or sales/marketing
- Must have good communication, numerical and analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Must have good interpersonal relationship
- Must be thorough & motivated
- Must be professional, flexible & amicable
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited