Business Development Manager At Nokia
Posted on: 6 November, 2013
Deadline: 18 November, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Applications are welcomed by Nokia for the post of:
To develop the upstream Channel and Retail operations in new markets and to implement Retail and Channel Management principles and ways of working in the market as per guidelines. Once operationally ready, to transition the market to the Area Sales teams.
Main Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for driving Nokia market share by developing and executing Operator, Retail & Channel plans in-market. S/he will explore the option of domesticating the market through distribution and supply options and prospect partners, if not already in place. S/he will also drive execution of all retail activities such as retail GTM and retail marketing initiatives including delivering TCO elements (e.g. field force, retail promotions, store level incentive programs, retail training, retail communications, POSM etc). S/he is responsible for optimal allocation of Nokia’s investment in Retail Management to support the local channel strategy and maximize the ROI.
- The Business Development Manager will be directly responsible for managing the Field Force vendor, REE and retail incentive programs till the time the programs are up and running, and, once the market is operationally ready, to hand it over to the Area Retail / Sales teams to manage. S/he provides real-time store level information for Area management teams for decision making.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Domesticate the market by developing and implementing the in-country Retail & Channel plans, bring the market up to a certain level of operational readiness before handing over to the Sales teams to run on a day-to-day basis
- Develop the upstream channel and ensure that the optimal channel structure and business partners are in place
- Implement all distributor/ operator related process, system and reporting so that the operations are aligned with the Area Sales system
- Ensure that the distributor has adequate infrastructure in place to service the market as per Nokia coverage norms
- Implement retail management framework and guidelines and help sales teams to manage top sell out partners( direct and indirect)
- Drive sell through, sell-out and activations and deliver the lead sales indicators for the Area (i.e. outlet coverage, merchandising execution share of shelf, share of visibility, share of range, GTM execution & compliance, Sales assistant recommendation, retailer satisfaction, visual/ purchase experience, healthy inventory levels at distributor and retailer and/or operator tiers)
- Lead retail GTM planning and execution all channel and retail activities (e.g. operator, distributor, field force, mystery shopping, retail promotions, store level incentive programs, retail communications, retail training in coordination with sales capability teams).
- Drive Effectiveness and efficiency in channel and retail operations by using Mystery Shopper, Retail Audit scores and optimizing performance and capability
- Appoint the FF agency, if not already in place, recruit the FF and own the FF agency relationship. Oversee the headcount deployment and execution and ensure that FF agency delivers on the KPIs.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure availability and deliver of POSM, furniture, fixtures etc. Collaborate with sales capability team to ensure Distributor/ FF competency is maintained and ensure SLA’s agreed with Academy are implemented. Collaborate with sales operative support and merchandising teams to implement the reporting and merchandising guidelines through field force and distributor.
- University degree in marketing, technology or business administration.
- Minimum of 8 years’ of strong commercial experience, sales and marketing, including a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of retail and channel
- Ideally Retail ,FMCG, Telecom or Operator back ground with exposure to Sales, Retail execution, Trade marketing, Field Force Management, store operations etc.
- Bi-lingual proficiency in English and French languages is one of the key requirements for the role.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should Click here to apply, Select Nigeria and then Search. Deadline 18th November,2013
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)