If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Culminate consulting recruiting for Savings Manage. Culminate Consulting is recruiting for its client a leading Micro Finance bank in the position of a Savings Manager
To support the organization in mobilizing savings from the market against competing odds and thereby contribute effectively to building up customer savings against set targets, ensure delivery of a high standard of customer services, identify and mobilize savings from hi-end savers and ensure their continued relationship aside the other customers
- Responsible for growth in business of mobilizing Savings accounts and sales of financial services at branches or any service outlets as may be offered against targets set as per Business Plan of the organization. The profile of client’s services is basically but not limited to, the low income persons living in and around market areas, industrial areas, trading areas etc.
- Directly mobilize savings deposit from high income individuals as per business plan targets.
- Work under guidance and leadership of the Commercial Manager and be in close liaison with market needs and business development issues
- Plan organizes & control routine operations for the Savings officers under him/her.
- Agree on the distribution of targets among the various Savings officers under him/her
- Be responsible for performance standards and productivity of team
- Be an effective administrator ensuring discipline in office and maintain office decorum – strict compliance to office timings
- Maintain a very healthy working relationship with staff peers and top management and demonstrate professionalism while interacting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Banking & Finance, Statistics, Insurance, Economics or in any other related field with an aptitude for Sales career
- Experience of minimum 5 years in a financial institution or NGO with responsibility for savings mobilization
go to method of application »
Working under a contract with ACCION Microfinance Bank, the incumbent will hold the Marketing & Product Development position, with direct line authority and responsibility to identify market based business opportunities and translates them into products/ services as key to the value generation in the business. Importantly the incumbent will also lead the design and implementation of all the Marketing strategies to achieve the business goals for all products
- Assess the market size and do market segmentation in order to identify and project sizable market opportunities of business
- Permanently practice “Customer understanding” analysis and market intelligence activities so as to identify unmet needs of target customers, to be translated into successful financial products and services.
- As a critical part of the Value Offer Development, the incumbent must supervise the Product Analyst in all activities pertaining to the bank’s product line. Specifically,
- Work permanently on improving existing savings and loan products to adapt them to potentially increasing competition, or customer demands, making sure that those products meet the bank’s business strategy and profitability requirements.
- As a critical part of the Value Offer Development, the incumbent must supervise the External Communications Officer and Internal Communications Officer in activities pertaining to the bank’s brand and product advertising and other communications (both external and internal). Specifically,
- The MPD manager is responsible for keeping updated the Brand Equity strategy (image and positioning strategy), and for implementing a Brand building program, to successfully promote (in all target audiences) 1) highest possible level of Brand awareness and 2) favourable perceptions & attitudes toward the brand.
- Work in team with all other functional areas (particularly Operations, MIS and Finance) in order to establish the customer service standards that are both, competitive as well as financially and operationally adequate to AMfB’s business model. Specially making sure that service standards are implemented across all processes of product promotion and delivery without impacting negatively on productivity or quality of portfolio. But on the contrary, contribute to improving them. Once the standards are defined, the incumbent must directly work on developing the processes, policies and protocols to ensure that the service standards are implemented.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- Direct experience in Marketing & Product development, and preferably also in Sales and commercial functions.
- Preferably, experience in Marketing for Banking or in financial sector
- At least 4 years in management positions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related area of study.
- Experience in commercial strategic planning and budgeting
- Master concepts, processes and tools of marketing planning and Marketing implementation.
- Experience in communications, advertising and if possible PR.
- Knowledge of low income market
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market
go to method of application »
The job holder is responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of effective and efficient initiatives that will engender great working culture and engagement of employees.
- Maintain a pulse on internal and external market trends, incorporating best practices on employee engagement that aligns with the business culture and values which is guaranteed to drive the business forward.
- Source information from employees on impact of change initiatives and provide customised solutions.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and interpretation of the survey and make recommendations for management’s use.
- Prepare and share Employee Engagement index reports as well as other reports on culture management and retention initiatives
- Monitor, measure Attrition and track action plans to reduce attrition.
- Assist in driving the organization culture survey and develop approaches to narrow the gap between the desired and actual culture.
- Identify and implement necessary process improvements to the employee engagement and culture survey administration.
- Manage the HR internal portal as a communications/interactive tool to engender employee engagement.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource/Industrial Relations or any related discipline
- Three to five years experience in employee engagement role, preferably in a large brand-led organisation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Process Capabilities
- Influential Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of survey design and implementation methodology
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Highly organized, efficient and flexible
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in all major Office computer packages
go to method of application »
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer (COO) / Area Operations Manager - To deliver efficient and effective customer service through the use of approved policy and procedure, agreed service and product SLA as well as strict adherence to defined regulatory framework, ensuring profitable business with minimum risk at the Branches
- Lead the Bank’s Customer Service Officers by building, empowering and providing them with required customer service skills to sustain the current and future Bank growth (Identify and address staff training and coaching needs)
- Ensure full understanding of all Bank products features and benefits and ensure product knowledge by all Branch Operations staff.
- Clearly defining the Bank’s customer service standards and SLA with Customers and achieving all agreed SLA deliverables to our Clients
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement client education strategy to promote product sales and marketing
- Train Customer Service Officers on proper customer account opening documentation and filing
- Standardize customer complaints and inquiries enquiries handling process.
- Ensure optimal banking hall quality through keeping it organised, clean and optimal display of marketing materials and signage, correct information on foreign exchange signboard.
Qualification and experience
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields with numerate coursework.
- Minimum of 4yrs experience as a customer service manager in a financial institution.
- 2 years in supervisory position
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems
- Master degree will be added advantage.
- Communication and Presentation
- Business Awareness / Achieving business performance
- Coaching Skills
- Complaint management
- Planning and Organisational skills
- IT Appreciation & Application
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating job applied for as the subject on/before the Sunday the 17th of November