We are a leading indigenous company providing Onshore/Offshore services in Engineering, Procurement. Fabrication, Installation, Vessels Charter and other support services in the oiligas industry, As port of our growth cnd repositioning strotegy, we require on experienced candidate that is h9hiy motivated, with drive ood also computer literate to fill the position of
Security Manager, The position is based in Lagos ono incumbent will else oversee security operations in other locations.
• Planning, monitoring and coordnation of overoll secuntv progrom of the company,
• Identification and promotion of opportunities for security performance improvement in busness operations
• Provide recommendations to project management teams on physical, technical static and mobile security measures to mitigate security risks,
• Monitor and coordinate security for shore and site logistics operations as well as contractor security personnel.
• Ensure security initiatives are communicated to all business units
• Ensuring Ihot set large!s ore achieved one suparssed.
• Provide perodc reports senior management
• A minimum of first degree, Post-graduate degrees/professional qualification will be on added advantage, Candidale must have knowledge of International Safety Management
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in secuitv managemenl preferably in on oil and gas company; experience in the military/law enforcement service will be an added ocvootope.
• Must be focused, large! driven and result-oriented.
Interested candidates should send their application online enclosing a current and up-to-date resume to: email@example.com CLOSING DATE: two (2) weeks from the date of publication.