Job Reference: MarkOper2013
Position: Marketing Operations Assistant
Job Details: I want to create a better world and build a better business!
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday.
This same commitment is what is expected of our Market Operations Assistant who will be responsible for providing support to the Managing Director in managing the total businesses (through projects and operational follow up) to ensure that agreed objectives and strategic targets are delivered.
You will also be expected to;
- Give good business visibility trough Dashboard and business analysis for strategic decision on operations .
- Follow up on Market Business Strategy actions plan on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Be the Market Business Strategy champion for the preparation and the submission to the region.
- Serve as a Single Point of Contact holding front line communications with employees, vendors, and contractors on projects.
- Act as the designated Nestlé Representative to functions, meetings and other public events as and when appointed by the Managing Director.
- Review all communications to the Managing Director, and, where appropriate, summarizes, prepares responses and/or redirects to the appropriate staff.
- Research, compiles and summarizes informational or statistical elements in order to give Monthly alert for focus to the Managing Director
What it takes:
- BSc degree or HND in Social Sciences (Minimum of 2.2 for B.Sc or Lower Credit for HND).
- Finance analytical skills (Must be excellent in the use of Ms. Excel)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operations management.
- Project management skills
Deadline for all application- 12 November 2013
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.