Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, sales and service network, Cameron's 11 operating divisions work with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. The company generates annual bookings in excess of $8 billion with more than 24,000 employees at more than 250 locations around the world. Cameron is headquartered in Houston, Texas and derives approximately 2/3 of its business from outside the United States.
We recruiting to fill the vacant position:
- Management and coordination of all wellsite support activities, including equipment preparation, installation and/or workover & maintenance aspects for the Cameron Surface projects in line with Customer and Cameron project expectations and requirements.
Including but not limited to:
- Supervision and coordination of all Cameron equipment operations involving make-up, preparation, testing, installation and/or recovery.
- Maintaining a well file system for collection of relevant installation records (equipment part numbers, serial numbers, test records, field service tickets etc).
- Provision of technical assistance and addressing any operational issues encountered with Cameron supplied equipment on wellsites.
- Attending customer rig call meetings or pre-spud meetings
- Provision of training and development of local field service staff.
- Administration, adherence to, and further development of Cameron management systems, procedures and work practices involved with equipment installation.
- Compiling field service installation reports.
- Provide HSE leadership in implementation of Cameron and customer HSE-initiatives.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical- / Petroleum- Engineering or similar
- High safety awareness and safety focused
- Good Wellhead product knowledge, incl equipment field service aspects.
- Proficiency in English language, French and Italian language knowledge desired
- International experience, able to work in remote locations
- Customer focused, pro-active and results driven
- Excellent communication & reporting skills- written and oral
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online. Note: When the page opens, at the Country dropdown box, select Nigeria and click Search, then click Graduate Field Service Technician - Nigeria.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.