Fan Milk PLC Is Recruiting
Posted on: 1 November, 2013
Deadline: 13 November, 2013
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at FAN MILK plc
Fan Milk PLC is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. We pride ourselves in providing nourishing and healthy food products at an affordable price to all Nigerian, and we offer a fantastic range of products to cover all age groups and all consumer groups. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Successful candidate must be able to;
- Prepare value added audit reports devoid of error within approved time limits.
- Prepare and maintain detailed and properly cross-referenced audit working paper files on all audit assignments.
- Conduct audit assignments professionally and in line with approved audit plan and programs.
- Prepare and present audit programs on audits to be performed.
- Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure implementation and compliance with management policies and directives.
- Ensure audit assignments are executed in line with audit objectives and approved strategies
- Act as adviser on internal control issues to departments/units and staff.
- Presenting identified control lapses within the system for prompt attention.
- Manage specific audits and lead other staff during combined audits jobs.
- Provide useful inputs to audit plans.
- Performance Management
- (Key Performance Indicators)
- Percentage of audit plan achieved – cumulative year to date.
- Budgeted days versus actual days spent on audits performed.
- Number of recommendations followed up and closed.
- Number of major valid lapses/fraud cases identified for attention.
- Amount of measurable savings achieved as a result of audits.
- Control breakdowns/deficiencies noted in areas recently audited.
- Absence of valid errors in audit reports.
- Number of recommended improvement in the systems implemented.
- Experience in commercial processes/corporate departments and/or public accounting.
- Understanding of business operations and/or auditing techniques.
- Effective skills in the Finance competency areas of accounting, reporting, risk management, planning and analysis.
- Ability to travel.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- He/she must research assigned business units prior to audits and participate in risk identification and the development of audit plans.
- Must be able to perform audits, including some as the lead auditor, on commercial activities, corporate departments, and cross-functional processes; provide coaching and guidance to analysts working on assigned audit engagements.
- Consult extensively with appropriate personnel to confirm, clarify, or supplement facts disclosed during the audit process.
- Must be able to interact with internal business partners and company "clients" by providing recommendations on leading practices to minimize risk, improve operating efficiency or to comply with legal, financial and commercial reporting requirements.
- Stay abreast of new developments and maintain an understanding of leading practices in auditing procedures, accounting regulations, governmental regulations or internal control procedures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of audit methodology changes or new procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and completion of work papers and audit training activities.
- Identify and pursue self-development opportunities through continuing education and audit assignments.
- Complete special projects to improve audit department performance as necessary.
- Assist in the planning and supervision of some audit/commercial activities.
- The successful person must have an FMCG background with a LEAN or SIX SIGMA skill
- Bachelor's degree in Finance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FAN MILK plcSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Marketing Officers at Davics Bakery & Consumables Limited
- Bakery Production Manager at Davics Bakery & Consumables
- Restaurant Management Trainees at Sundry Foods Limited
- Area Operations Manager at Sundry Foods
- Sales Manager at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Head Chef Assistant at Foodie-Varsity Limited
- Finance Vacancies at Eat'n'Go Limited