Finanace Manager At Health Alive Foundation (HAF)
Posted on: 31 October, 2013
Deadline: 7 November, 2013
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Health Alive Foundation (HAF) is a non-profit making, non-partisan. noo-qovernment organization (NGO) with headquarters in Ilorin, Kwara State. Since inception HAF has been initiating, promoting and implementing programmes to boost the socio-economic status and enhancing the health indices of women, children, the pnysicaily challenged members of the society and the Nigeria society at large. We are seeKing qualified candidates for the position of the Finance Manager at the headquarter office, Ilorin.
- Provide technical assistance in financial. accounting: and administrative matters
- relating to the implementation of the project.
- To perform effectively and in timely manner works assigned and undertake any other support duties as may be required by the Chief Executive Officer or the person designated by the CEO.
- Manage and monitor the vanous controls and financial measurements for the
- projects including budget limits, Obligations and burn-rates, advising the Project
- Prepare donor reports including quarterly financial reports. pipeline and accruals report.
- Maintain an integrated financial system with up-to-date data
- Supervise the finance and accounts staff.
- Any other duty as assigned by tne supervisor or the designate,
- BSc/BA in accounting. finance, business administration or related field and 3-5 years relevant exp, S/He must be a possess the relevant professional qualification (ICAN etc) and shouid have excellent skiiis in planning and orqanizalion.
- Ability to use accounting sortware packages especially qUick book will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested persons may send comprehensive resume With a brier cover letter as ONE MS Word document to email@example.com If you wish to be considered for a post. please specify lhe position in tile subject line. Nte that if the underline instructions are not followed, application will not be considered. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Closing Date: 1 week from date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancy at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Graduate Copy Editors at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION)
- Health Officer at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Latest Vacancy at Save the Children
- Medical Team Leader at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Administrative Officer at Save the Children
- Latest Jobs at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunity at Africa Power and Development Advisors (APDA) - PricewaterhouseCoopers