Finance Officer at TheJobMag
Posted on: 6 December, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TheJobMag
thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
Purpose of the Position
To provide professional advice on finance and investment propositions and make strategic contribution in establishing and promoting sound financial management and accounting practices of the organisation.
- Provide support to the Finance and Accounts Manager on all finance/investment matters.
- Manage the organisation’s investment portfolio in line with stipulated guidelines.
- To attend Investment Committee meetings, report on all investment matters and to provide management information as required.
- To supervise investment transactions and monitor Fund performance taking action as appropriate (subject to necessary approvals).
- To promote best practice and ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- To assist the Committee in assessing its own performance and compliance with stipulated investment goals.
- To ensure production of timely and accurate reports for the Investment Committee in preparation for Annual General Meeting.
- To coordinate the reconciliations of investment/treasury management records.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
Desired Competencies & Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Professional certifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CIA is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience cognate to the job responsibilities
- Possess advanced computational ability, particularly MS Excel.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- Advanced Skills in financial reporting, analysing information and statistics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TheJobMagSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Operations Support Trainee at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Business Development & Operations Manager at Sigma Consult
- HR Role at Oscar Temple
- Director of Programme/Leadership at Protégé Management
- Job Vacancies at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia