Saro Lifecare Limited – we are a wholly indigenous homecare company with head office in Ibadan and locations across Nigeria. Our main products are Carat Medicated Soap, Purit Antiseptic & Safecut Aftershave. We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee, Sales & Marketing
Location: Onitsha, Aba
Application Closing Date: 5th November, 2013
The programme is designed to equip young graduates with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in Marketing our products, and sales to prospective
- Handling sales & communicating with clients.
- Compiling client information packs
- Assisting with the copy writing of marketing materials
- Developing and implementing ideas for the marketing and sales of our products.
- Utilising social networking opportunities to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness.
- Assisting with promotional events
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and school fairs.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and the Marketing Manager in all aspects of their work.
- BSc. Second Class Upper in Biological or Medical Sciences
- 1-2 years experience in a pharmaceutical company will be a strong advantage
- Good communication skills
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision
- Candidates should be energetic and dynamic
- Must be highly mobile, smart and possess a Valid Driver’s License
- He/She should be between 24 & 28 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the preferred location as the subject of the mail "Graduate Trainee".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.