The Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) was primariLy set up to promote vocationaL /entrepreneurial skills acquisition, development of technical competencies and self-reliance in youths.
After seven years of successfuL run, the centre is undergoing an expansion and up-scaling to equip students, not only with vocational skills, but with a broad range of knowledge,
skills and attitudes that are now recognised as indispensable for meaningful participation in work life.
The Administrator will be primarily responsible for contributing to and executing the strategic direction of the school, as well as managing all its administrative operations and meeting revenue targets, social impact and quality related targets. The successful candidate will be highLy result-oriented rising to the challenge of making BVC a centre of excellence. He or she must be comfortable working in a team-setting and an entrepreneurial environment; provide structure to projects and ideas; seek and
provide support from key stakeholders. He or she must possess excellent leadership and communication abilities, as well as be capable of managing multifarious stakeholders.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Running the Centre in line with its philosophy, aims and objectives,
2. Developing a long term business plan in line with the Centre's key objectives of sustainability,
3. Being accountable for revenue, growth, social impact and good governance,
4. Providing leadership for the centre,
5. Bringing in new clients / business through an aggressive targeting of the private, social, and public sectors,
6. Growing the current client base of the Centre,
7. Building alliances / networks for business and content improvement of the Centre,
8. Preparing and providing monthly reports concerning all activities in the Centre,
9. Responsible for all community driven issues that may arise and to organising community awareness of the Centre's curriculum activities and objectives,
10. Overseeing all staff disciplinary and performance issues/activities as set out by Centre's policy statements,
11. Developing a robust team to drive growth and future capability,
12. Co-ordinating the preparation of the Centre's budget, and overseeing alL fiscal/contractual matters/issues reLated to the Centre in conjunction with other business owners.
AppLications should be sent to:
The Technlcal Coordinator
Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC)
By email to:email@example.com