Roche Pharma Nigeria Wants A Country Manager
Posted on: 23 October, 2013
Deadline: 21 November, 2013
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
At Roche, 82,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Country Manager Roche Pharma Nigeria (based in-country). Requisition ID - 00419401
- Heading Roche Pharma operations in Nigeria, you are ensuring strong business performance, while fostering a robust in-country organization, delivering solid business growth and leading in compliance with global & local regulations, Roche strategy, vision & values.
- Acting as thought leader, living Roche leadership commitments, your main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring strong corporate governance and exceeding budget targets though excellence in infrastructure management and full P&L ownership
- Steering local strategic direction and providing tactical inputs in line with corporate objectives for solid and sustainable business performance while maximizing corporate interests and promoting patient care
- Proactively shaping up local market landscape by strengthening brand presence & market access through influence, excellent stakeholder relationships and close interaction with Regional Office and HQ
- Fostering a high performing organization focused on performance driven culture, people engagement, talent management, high customer and business objectives
- Taking leading part in the implementation of major projects and initiatives at local, regional, corporate level; building competitive knowledge for growing further business development and partnership opportunities
- Playing a critical role in ensuring compliance with local and corporate requirements and promoting ethical behavior & integrity.
Who you are
- You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively.
- You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms.
- Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience within Pharmaceutical industry
- 3 years of P&L exposure in roles involving successful sales & marketing governance
- Previous experience as Country Manager is preferred; exposure in global/strategic marketing would be a strong asset
- High calibre leadership track record, living & demonstrating Roche leadership commitments; excellent coaching skills and proven developer of talent
- Prior exposure in steering effective business planning processes, including implementation of set plans, ambitious goals & metrics
- Proven record of ensuring strong financial governance and consistency in exceeding financial and high performance targets; high collaboration approach within the CM/Senior Management network and HQ
- Excellent people management experience in grooming successful teams and fostering a transparent working environment focused on talent growth and career development
- Excellent command of English
- Non-resident would require approval by Nigerian immigration authority.
Method of Application
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
- Chief Retail Operations Officer at Health Plus Limited