A foremost Newspaper Establishment in Abuja requires the services of SECURITY PERSONNEL in supervisory capacity to enhance protection of lives and property through effective and efficient coordination of its Security Operations at its Abuja base.
• Minimum of First Degree. However, mature candidate with lower academic qualification but with verifiable and enviable Military/Paramilitary background stands a chance. Not below 40 years of age.
• Candidate must have adequate military or paramilitary background
• Physically and mentally fit, agile and fast-thinking.
• Experience in security control and intelligence gathering.
• Must be free of crime and criminality.
• The candidate will be required to lead a team of Security Operatives, coordinate security activities and management of operatives to achieve desired goals.
Interested applicants should forward their applications with CV within two (2) weeks of this publication to:
Abuja Bureau Chief
Olu Awotesu Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,