If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Procter & Gamble, also known as P&G, is a multinational consumer goods company headquartered in the United States. Its products include pet foods, cleaning agents, and personal care products. In 2012, Fortune magazine awarded P&G a top spot on its list of "Global Top Companies for Leaders", and ranked the company at fifteenth place of the "World's Most Admired Companies" list.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will be responsible for managing quality systems at P&G's manufacturing facility at Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. He will be responsible for ensuring production compliance with global QA standards as well as local regulations. He will also interact frequently with multi-functional teams to identify product quality solutions that best meet consumer needs. In addition, he will be in charge of attending to internal and external QA auditors.
Expected duties include:
- Developing and improving QA capability and systems at Ibadan Plant to ensure timely QA support, product release / reject decisions.
- Working with various operations to ensure compliance with P&G global policies and relevant country regulations.
- Developing and improving supplier QA capability.
- Leading investigation of quality issues and developing systemic action plans to fix root causes.
- Graduate degree in Pharmacy is required (a valid license industry license is mandatory)
- Candidate most have completed NYSC
- Experience in Quality Control/Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in teams, with focus on solutions
- Location flexibility will be an advantage; however, the candidate will have to start at the manufacturing site in Ibadan, Oyo State
- Knowledge of local QA requirements for Foods and Drugs will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.