Vacancies At Sundry Foods Limited
Posted on: 21 October, 2013
Deadline: 11 November, 2013
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
Sundry Foods Limited is recruiting individuals to occupy vacant positions in the company.
Providing ongoing management support and direction to company’s business/operational units to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and organizational goals and objectives in accordance with the company’s policy and standard operating procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct Supervision and lead continuous initiatives for efficient and effective management of all company-owned restaurants, bakeries and other food service locations company-wide
- Ensure consistent product quality standards along brand locations
- Maintain consistent service standards along all business/operating units
- Improving profitability of restaurants, bakeries and other food services businesses
- Product development and recipe formulation
- Oversee continuous improvement and implementation of standard operating procedures and processes
- Strengthen and maintain operating controls at the business/operating units
- Monthly review of all restaurants performance. Ensure all units meet goals and targets on all key performance indices i.e. customer satisfaction as well as financial indices
- Regular reporting of operating activities and performance
- Ensure maintenance of facilities, equipment and other company-owned assets
- Identify developmental needs for employees in restaurants. Coach and develop employees for success
- Provide operational support to catering businesses
Education & Training Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel & Catering Management, Hospitality Management, Food Science, Business Administration or relevant field
- Diploma or professional certificate in culinary arts is an added advantage
- MBA will be an added advantage.
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure 100% implementation of Standard operating procedures
- Ensure 100% recipe and quality compliance
- Ensure 100% achievement of revenue targets, contribution margin targets and food cost targets
- Ensure 100% HACCP implementation across all units
- Strive towards achieving 100% customer satisfaction
- Minimum of ten years post qualification experience in Chain Restaurant Operations Management in a world-class brand(other retail multi-unit multi-market experience would be considered)
- Should have had responsibilities for at least a 20-unit restaurant operation
- Prior experience as an executive chef/manager is an added advantage
- Candidate must not be more than 45 years old, willing to relocate and willing to travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their updated CV to email@example.com within three(3) weeks of this advert. A cover letter stating why s/he is best fit for this role should accompany the CV.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate/Mid-Level Internship Recruitment at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Sales and Marketing Manager at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Olam International Product Line Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Project Manager at Bolafolu FoodFillment