Career Opportunities For Executive Trainees At Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc
Posted on: 17 October, 2013
Deadline: 30 October, 2013
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Our Company, Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc is one of the foremost players in General Business & Special Risks with Head Office in Lagos and several branch office across the Country. As part of our expansion plans, we are currently recruiting Executive Trainees for various sections of the business and require self motivated individuals with a vision to excel to join our workforce. Successful candidates shall be employed to fill available vacancies in Lagos and some states in the Eastern part of the country.
- Candidates must possess First Degree or HND from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class (lower division) or Lower Credit respectively in any of the following disciplines: Insurance, Accounting, Law, Economics and Mechanical Engineering.
- It is desirable that the candidates have a minimum of two years working experience in a service industry.
- Experience in the insurance industry shall be an added advantage.
Method of Application
All applications must be submitted online through the career page on the company's website: www.consolidatedhallmark.com/career.asp not later than Wednesday 30th October 2013. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted .
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Consultants at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Executive Director- Technical at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting